1 recipe for butter pastry (partially prebaked)
Bell peppers (I used half of a red, green and yellow)
1 clove of Garlic (diced)
1 tsp of dried oregano
A pinch of sea salt
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
3/4 cup milk (you can use cream, but I prefer the lighter version)
A dash of cayenne pepper
1. Over medium heat, saute your bell peppers and diced garlic in a dash of olive oil until tender.
2. Lower heat, stir in spinach and sprinkle with spices and salt. Stir until spinach has just wilted, remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly before adding Swiss cheese.
3. Pour vegetable mixture into the bottom of your pre-baked pie crust.
4. In a small bowl whisk together your eggs and milk until completely combined. Stir in cayenne pepper and carefully pour into pie crust. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Bake your quiche in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour or until custard has set. Remove and allow to cool before slicing.